COVID-19 Back to Work Preparedness Plan for Kelly Roofing
Management and workers are responsible for implementing and complying with all aspects of this COVID-19 Preparedness Plan. Kelly Roofing managers and supervisors have our full support in enforcing the provisions of this policy.
Our workers are our most important assets. We are serious about safety and health and keeping our workers working at Kelly Roofing. Worker involvement is essential in developing and implementing a successful COVID-19 Preparedness Plan. We have involved our workers in this process by listening to employee concerns and mitigating those fears through taking steps to minimize risk. Our COVID-19 Preparedness Plan follows Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and Florida Department of Health (MDH) guidelines, and federal OSHA standards related to COVID-19 and addresses:
- hygiene and respiratory etiquette;
- engineering and administrative controls for social distancing;
- customer controls and protections for drop-off, pick-up and delivery;
- housekeeping, including cleaning, disinfecting and decontamination;
- prompt identification and isolation of sick persons;
- communications and training that will be provided to managers and workers; and
- management and supervision necessary to ensure effective implementation of the plan.