What We Found After The Damage
We are seeing customers rushing to accept whatever the insurance companies are telling them about their roof’s storm damage, which is wrong, in most cases. Here are the facts:
- Damage Can Be Hidden:
Winds have severely damaged roofs in ways not viewable from the ground, which is how almost all inspections are performed, leaving roof owners with a damaged roof to deal with out-of-pocket.
- Knowledgeable Adjusters Are Hard to Find: Inexperienced insurance adjusters are being brought in from the auto industry to look at homes because of the shortage caused from Hurricanes Irma, Harvey, and Maria
- It’s Not Up to Code: Adjusters do not know about Florida’s codes and are asking out of town roofers to install roofs not up to code.
- The Window for Claims is Smaller: The statute of limitations to file an insurance claim has been reduced from 5 years to 3.
How We Ensure Your Insurance Adjustment is Correct
As one of the oldest roofers in Southwest Florida, we care about our community. It concerns us that 92% of homeowners accept the first offer their insurance carrier gives them. We work to ensure you receive the full amount your roof deserves.
We use exact same software the Florida mandated insurance adjusters use to create your estimate. We submit all the estimate information to your insurance provider and save you time. If you receive an offer less than what is required to meet Florida codes, we go to bat with your insurance on your behalf.
3 Step Plan to Disaster Recovery
Our simple 3 step plan to disaster recovery will help the most number of people quicker than others.
- Certified Roof Inspection: We start by performing an Insurance Certified Roof Inspection you can use to speed up the insurance claim process.
- Emergency Repair: Next, we can dispatch a crew to temporarily “dry-in” your roof so it is safe from the weather.
- Estimate to Replace: Then we provide an estimate to repair or replace the roof. This is the fastest and most trusted way to restore your roof.
Why You Should Choose Kelly Roofing
Choosing our top of the line service crews are your best option for recovering after the storm.
We provide faster insurance claim processing resolution.
We provide faster service because we are a local roofing company.
We have emergency services to help prevent further damage.
Pick Your Roof Options
You don’t have to replace the same type of roof. Did you know metal roofs are the same price as shingle roofs? Is the traditional look of tile roofing what you want? Do you want a roof that will stand up to hurricane force winds? Wouldn’t it be nice to have the roof pay for itself in energy and insurance savings? Discover the true differences between each type of roof system and find the one that fits you best. At Kelly Roofing, we will provide you with information about each roof type to help you make your roof replacement decision easier and more informed. What roof are you? Take the quiz to find out or skip right to the style you prefer.