Not all roof flashing products on the market are made equal – especially when it comes to your tile or metal roof. Your roof deserves superior-top flashing by Kelly Roofing which protects your building and also suits its aesthetics. Whether new or existing, your roof can benefit from having top flashing by Kelly Roofing installed to repair and prevent leaks. Having top flashing by Kelly Roofing installed will take away your stress to you never have to worry about your roof again.
Impressive Benefits of Top Flashing by Kelly Roofing
- Keeps water on top of the roof.
- Prevents underlayment decay.
- Stops leaks from happening.
- Bridges gaps at openings and walls.
- Transitions water away from leak-prone areas.
- It can be added to your roof at any time.
- It can be painted to match your aesthetic.
Not all types of roof flashing products on the market are created equal. Kelly Roofing uses superior, great-looking products for the ideal solution to repair and prevent leaks in any areas which require flashing on new and existing metal and tile roofs.
How Top Flashing by Kelly Roofing Works
3. Damaged Underlayment
Upon removal of tiles, it becomes evident that water has been flowing underneath the tiles and is damaging the underlayment. Here we notice some cracks which should definitely not be there.
4. Rotting Wood
After removing the roofing in the repair area, we find rotting and deteriorating wood which will need to be cut out and replaced.
5. Installation of Top Flashing by Kelly Roofing
We replace the wood, underlayment, flashings, and membrane – and then do what should have been done in the first place: install top flashing by Kelly Roofing. This piece provides a waterproof cover for the tiles so the water is kept on top of the tiles where it can flow properly off the roof.
6. Perfectly Done!
The top flashing by Kelly Roofing is painted to coordinate with the roofing tiles. From the ground, it is undetectable.
The Top Flashing by Kelly Roofing Solution
- Quick, Hassle-Free Installation. Installing top flashing by Kelly Roofing takes about only half the time of other flashing materials, as there’s no need for prefabrication, specialized tools, or welding. The flexible material can be cut to shape right at the application site using scissors or a utility knife. It self-welds to clay, concrete, and metal without the need for heat or additional adhesives. Its stretchiness makes top flashing by Kelly Roofing the perfect material for sealing around complex shapes and corners and for flashing deeply-profiled roofing tile.
- Works for Virtually All Flashing Applications. The flexibility and ease of installation makes for the best choice for flashing applications, including around chimneys, pipes, headwalls, abutments, roof vents, skylights, valley junctures or soakers, solar panels, roof-to-wall or step flashings, and pitch transitions.
- Durable and Weather Resistant. Although it is lightweight and flexible, top flashing by Kelly Roofing is designed for durability. It’s formed from an aluminum honeycomb mesh embedded into two heavy-duty layers of butyl-based rubber. The flashing doesn’t expand or contract due to temperature changes, is resistant to UV rays, and stands up to heavy rain and high winds, which makes it well-suited to the weather extremes we experience here in Florida.