Asking the right questions is key to selecting the right contractor. Certified roofing contractors are:
- Fully licensed in their state (or local area) to perform roofing work*
- Adequately insured for your protection
- Have a proven reputation for providing quality roofing services throughout the community
- Committed to ongoing professional training to ensure quality installation
*Only the top 3% of all roofing contractors have qualified as Certified contractors!
Choosing a certified contractor is your assurance that you’ll be dealing with a quality, reputable, and dependable professional contractor – not some “fly-by-nighter.”
- Installation errors account for 47% of all roof failures. Use a factory certified and trained roofing contractor.
- Master Elite: only the very best 900 contractors out of 300,000 contractors in the nation.
- Duro-Last: only the very best 2,200 contractors out of 300,000 in the US.
- Warranty Scams: Most manufacturers look for installation error to turn down liability. Pick factory-certified contractors so that does not happen to you.
- Family Health: Ventilation
- Most roofing contractors do not know how to calculate adequate ventilation requirements.
- Inadequate ventilation causes mold. Mold needs 3 things to promote growth; moisture, heat, and organic materials. All three are found in inadequately ventilated attics.
- 85% of all homes do not have enough ventilation. (DOE: EPA Study 2006)
- A 2% moisture content in the attic will drop the R-Value of insulation 33%. That’s 1/3 loss in insulation by not having adequate ventilation. Non-Ventilated roofs are expensive, costing you higher electric bills every month.
To ensure your total satisfaction, a Certified contractor has been provided with extensive training materials developed by technical experts-allowing them to stay current in the latest roof installation techniques.
Most people think a new roof is nothing more than just nailing up some roofing products. Certified contractors know better – which is why they recommend Roofing Protection Systems. It gives you the best protection against a variety of all-too-common roofing problems. Plus, each component used in the system is designed for that system to ensure proper protection, leak-free performance, and warranty security.
“Worry-Free” And “Hassle-Free” Warranty Options
Because of their unique training and factory-certified status, roofs that are installed by Certified contractors are eligible for special warranties – all backed by the manufacturer’s financial clout.
After all, a warranty is only as good as the manufacturer that stands behind it. With a Factory Certified roof, you know that you will be covered throughout the warranty period – without fail! Ask about which warranty option would be right for your home.
Your Safest Choice
Don’t trust your biggest asset to just any contractor. Factory-certified contractors are your best and safest choice! Kelly Roofing is your local South Florida certified contractor. Contact us today for more information on how we can help you.